In order to ensure that all our visitors feel welcome:
- The Museum and Shop are all fully wheel - and push chair accessible, as we are a step-free site. The Café has a step (we are a listed building and unable to change our layout) but there is a bell for assistance and a ramp is available.
- We have two fully accessible loos.
- We have a manual wheelchair which you may borrow, though we do advise calling in advance to ensure it is available.
- Carers receive free admission.
- We have tactile maps, a hearing loop, and audio transcripts of audio visual presentations.
- We have a babychange room as well as baby changing facilities for parents/carers in wheelchairs.
- We have British Sign Language interpretation throughout the Museum via the Museum's Signly app. You can download the free app via the Apple or Google Play stores, search 'Signly Roald Dahl Museum'.
Find out more about the Signly app here.
Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any specific special needs; we always endeavour to adapt according to visitors' requirements.
If you would like to call us using the Next Generation Text Service (NGT) service please call 18001 01494 892192. You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a detailed summary of our access arrangements, please download our accessibility statement on the right.