When you buy a standard admission ticket from the Museum, you can use it to re-visit for a whole year!
Please read these guidelines to ensure you can use your ticket when you return.
- We advise that you book in advance to re-use your ticket; call 01494 892192 to book. We can't accept bookings for repeat visits online.
- Repeat visits are subject to availability.
- You must use the ticket within 12 months of your first visit (see the date on your booking confirmation if booked in advance).
- Valid only for the person named on the booking. Please bring ID with you.
- Only applies to general admission, not to paid workshops or events.
- You cannot use your annual ticket for free entry during Roald Dahl Story Day celebrations; you must pay again for entry on these days.
- You cannot use your annual ticket for Guided Visits or any other premium admission offer; you must pay separately for entry to these events.
- Please bring with you on your repeat visit your original booking confirmation or receipt. We may be unable to let you in if we cannot verify your original visit date.