When you buy a standard admission ticket from the Museum, you can use it to re-visit for a whole year!
Please read these guidelines to ensure you can use your ticket when you return.
- You must book in advance to re-use your ticket; call 01494 892192 to book. We can't accept bookings for repeat visits online.
- Repeat visits are subject to availability.
- You must use the ticket within 12 months of your first visit (see the date on the ticket).
- Please bring the ticket with you on the day of your repeat visit.
- Valid only for the person named on the ticket. Please bring ID with you.
- Only applies to admission, not to paid workshops or events.
- You cannot use your annual ticket for free entry during Roald Dahl Story Day celebrations. You must pay for entry on these days.