When you buy a standard admission ticket from the Museum, you can use it to re-visit for a whole year!
Please read these guidelines to ensure you can use your ticket when you return.
Please do visit on the day you have booked for initially, no-shows cost the Museum money when running guided visits. If you can't make that date, please contact us to let us know.
- You must book in advance to re-use your ticket, we don't accept walk-ups.
- Please bring the ticket with you.
- You must use the ticket within 12 months of your first visit (see the date on the ticket)
- Valid only for the person named on the ticket. Please bring ID with you!
- You can bring the ticket with you on the day, or call 01494 892192 to pre-book. We can't accept pre-booking for repeat visits online.
- Only applies to admission, not to paid workshops etc.
- See list below for exclusion dates. You must pay for entry on these days.