These ones are a little bit trickier, but we think you can do it. You might even find some of the answers on this website if you use the search button...
Have a go at answering all the questions before you check out the answers!
To use the Easy Quiz in school (or at home) you can also download the full list of questions and answers in the panel on this page.
Easy Roald Dahl Quiz Questions
- Which dead animal did Roald Dahl put in a sweetie jar?
- What was the name of Roald Dahl's last book for children, published in his lifetime?
- What country were Roald Dahl's parents from originally?
- What does BFG stand for?
- What was the name of the book Roald Dahl wrote about his adventures in the Second World War?
- Roald Dahl helped invent the Wade-Dahl-Till valve (to drain fluid from the brain) to help which of his children?
- What is Miss Honey's first name?
- What animal features in Esio Trot?
- Quentin Blake first worked with Roald Dahl on which book?
- Roald Dahl wrote a collection of comic poems about animals - what was it called?
- Mr Fox's enemies - Boggis, Bunce and Bean - work as... what?
- Which of Roald's stories was first called The Almost Ducks?
- Which city did James and his friends fly the Giant Peach too?
- What is unusual about the way the vicar of Nibbleswicke speaks?
- What language does the BFG speak?
Once you're ready to see the answers - and not before! - click here.