This Roald Dahl Story Day, we invite you to host your own Roald Dahl Story Day Party and raise much needed funds for Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity.
We provide specialist nurses and support to seriously ill children. By donating, you can help more families access Roald Dahl Specialist Nurses. Help seriously ill children, young people and their families lead a more marvellous life with your Roald Dahl Story Day party.
Roald Dahl Story Day is an annual celebration of Roald Dahl’s marvellous stories from Matilda to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Schools, community groups, companies and individuals take part in parties across the nation to celebrate Roald Dahl’s stories and support our charity.
Download the 2020 party pack, which has oodles of ideas to help you plan your Roald Dahl Story Day party.
Celebrate with us from the 13th September - Roald Dahl’s Birthday, or any day you like - and raise money by hosting a Roald Dahl Story Day Party. We've got tons of ideas to help you put the FUN into FUNdraising.
Ideas for this Roald Dahl Story Day
- Host a Roald Dahl Dress Up Day – watch our dressing up tips video and download our brand new guide on how to make your own costumes!
- Host a Roald Dahl revolting recipe bake sale - You could even bake your own Bruce Bogtrotter, deliciously indulgent chocolate cake - yum!
- Throw a lucky golden ticket raffle - Ask your local community to donate some prizes and spread the word about our charitable work.
- Hold a Roald Dahl quiz - in the office or a local venue and test your knowledge of Roald Dahl’s world - truly terrific!
- Use your imagination - Got another idea? Excellent! Be brave like Matilda and come up with your own fantastic fundraising idea.
How Your Money Helps
Your generous donations can help more seriously ill children. We're immensely grateful for your support, be it big or small.
For every £225 you raise, we can provide a day of specialist nursing care from a Roald Dahl Nurse
We love to hear all about your Roald Dahl Story Day plans and how you've decided to spend this most marvellous day to raise money to help seriously ill children. Share your Roald Dahl Story Day party photos with us so we can promote your day. Use the hashtag #RoaldDahlStoryDay and tag us on Instagram @RoaldDahlCharity
For more resources and information, contact the Marvellous Fundraising Team: T. 01494 890 465 / E. email@example.com